Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am me!


I'm mahrukh,and  i live in Karachi, Pakistan. I graduated with a graphic design degree from art school in 2007.  Ive been a student of art for ever and always. I love everything art - Graphic design, fashion, industrial, architecture everything. Presently i'm working in an advertising agency.

 As i went through en endless and interesting list of design blogs i said to myself
"Theres too much out there", it was strange, confusing and exciting.
I thought i need to know this and i need to remember. 
Thus, Ive begun this blog so i can remember. 
Remember all the things that catch my eye, i like, love and hate about art around me.
Things that make me happy and above all make me, me.

There is a detail to be noted in everything, everywhere. I hope that you see it too, and help me see more.

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment