Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tea Time


Where i live, it's always tea -time, 
we grew up learning tea was more important 
than any meal of the day, even water!

Started having tea since i started work and now, 
i'm dependent on my morning dose to get my eyes, ears and brain working. 
Quite the tea addict, but just mornings and 5 days a week for now.

Tea-time is special and important. Cute cups make it even better.

Was fascinated with my mainly etsy.com finds, so here they are.


For a tea-time fanatic. http://bit.ly/dNlztv


 For the kitchen - http://etsy.me/hBfl3a


This artist has amazing photographs, available on etsy.com , 
i forget her name, but they're awesome.
I'm a sucker for vintage looking things so i love this.


literally spelling it out - tea-time.
What a wonderful way to display/ save all those odd tea cups left at home -
I'm gonna make one, one day soon.


I know a friend who'd freak 
if she sees this and would totally wear it - all the time. 


So awesome, available at anthropologie.com,
the lamp shade doesn't do it justice, 
but again tea-cups and pots, 
so cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment